Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCentaur
Well, you can't always expect to be hearing something new about YEG every day or week!
But I'm sure there will be exciting things down the road before the end of this year.
|
I know, just spurring conversation. With the new hotel, new apron, new expansion, Port Alberta, and this rumoured service announcement.... its been quiet lately.
Also, there have been rumblings about the new administration tower.
My quess is that the new tower will be built, staff moved, and then the existing tower will taken down. I imagine the reason for taking the tower down is because in order to expand the baggage areas, the (old) terminal needs to expand under the departures roadway (like the current south terminal). Then the arrivals level road will need to shift over where the base of the tower is(to where the rendez-vouz meeting point is located)