HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 2, 2008, 10:15 PM
towerguy3 towerguy3 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,124
yes sadly there is a lot of hostility on this board; whether it be here or over on BC Place; I don't know why we can't just be nice

I get attacked cause I relay some info from someone in the know wearing an orange vest

I think this will be my last post; good luck to BC Place and the roof; bye bye
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:04 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.