HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 1, 2008, 5:50 PM
swilley's Avatar
swilley swilley is offline
Saskatchewan's Largest
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmakim View Post

I had a romantic notion at one time that the building could be restored and repurposed, possibly becoming a strong anchor for the ready-to-boom community of Riversdale, but by this point I dunno. If the building disappears completely, those who get involved in the future of that space will put forward the money to build something strong, modern, (dare I say) innovative... everything the city likes.

How do you create a strong, modern, and innovative parking lot?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:35 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.