Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in Chicago
Steely, would you mind migrating my Boom Calendar to this thread once it reaches p.2? (If you put it on page 1 it might deter anyone who doesn't want to load all the images at that moment.) And of course, let me echo the people who are thanking you for your work on this thread. It's a lot of fun following it, and everyone participating in it adds to the sense of excitement in watching this boom.
|
I second that. The rundown page is such a usefull reference for this boom, which has gotten to big to keep on top of everything. I mean come on, 117 buildings completed, 45 more U/C, and more than 100 more in the works. I never thought this magnitude would even be possibile a few years ago. What an age we are living in folks.
Btw, Steely, would it be possibile to add this boom rundown as a sticky at SSC? I would really love a backup page available when SSP is down.