HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #541  
Old Posted Sep 20, 2026, 2:31 AM
N830MH N830MH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 3,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA744PHX View Post
FIS will be in both West Terminal and T4, but T4 will be the main international terminal once both B concourse are demolished and merged into one.
That’s exactly what I thought. I’m sure the both B concourse will be demolished and replaced with a new international concourse. But I think it’s more important to have an international concourse. Like Air France, China Airlines and Aeromexico will be there. Probably you’ll see more new airlines coming to Sky Harbor sometime in the future. Once AA is moving to the new west terminal and especially Oneworld partners will be in the new terminal.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #542  
Old Posted Sep 21, 2026, 8:25 PM
ChaseM ChaseM is offline
Chase M
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 169
It’s official AA will anchor the new West Terminal.

https://news.aa.com/news/news-details/20...r-Phoenixs-new-West-Terminal-OPS-INF-09/
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #543  
Old Posted Sep 21, 2026, 10:42 PM
N830MH N830MH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 3,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseM View Post
Thank you for sharing this with me. I saw that on the aviation related forums. That's great news! Hope they moving to new West Terminal sometime in 2033. Can't wait to see it! I'm so exciting for this!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:16 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.