HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #30  
Old Posted Sep 3, 2026, 4:07 AM
xymox xymox is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by N830MH View Post
That's exactly what they said. I knows that I saw a comments on Facebook PHX Sky Harbor Airport page. So yeah, they won't have connector between T3-T4. You'll have to leave from the concourse and go on PHX SkyTrain to the terminal 3 and re-enter T3 security checkpoint.
If AA is in T3 and T4 - this is going to be pretty confusing. Hopefully they don't schedule flight transfers between terminals. IIRC - that is why the walkway was proposed so AA could do just that. But yeah, $500M for that is a bit much.
__________________
mmmm skyscraper, I love you....
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.