HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


View Poll Results: Who are you voting for in the 2026 Winnipeg mayoral election?
Scott Gillingham 32 74.42%
Kevin Klein 5 11.63%
Michael Vogiatzakis 1 2.33%
Other 5 11.63%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 30, 2026, 5:18 PM
Wpg_Guy's Avatar
Wpg_Guy Wpg_Guy is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 8,618
Fort Rouge - East Fort Garry

The Fort Rouge - East Fort Garry ward is currently held by Councillor Sherri Rollins.

Quote:
Sherri Rollins has registered for re-election to council in the Fort Rouge - East Fort Garry ward.

Quote:
Jeff Palmer
Hello friends and neighbours!
I’m excited to share with you that I am running for City Council in Fort Rouge – East Fort Garry in the upcoming municipal election this October.
I am running because I believe that our community needs new vision, new ideas, and a spirit of collaboration and optimism at City Hall. We need to work together to build on the opportunities and address the challenges that our City faces.
Fort Rouge – East Fort Garry has been the neighbourhood that I have chosen to live in and raise my family. Since my first apartment off Corydon Avenue and my first job at the Forks, Fort Rouge – East Fort Garry has always provided me with opportunities to celebrate all our city has to offer.
I’m looking forward to connecting with each and every resident over the next four months to hear your ideas about how we can make our community – and our city – a better place. Because city hall needs a city planner!

facebook
Quote:
Kevin Stuart, has registered to run for council.

facebook

Last edited by Wpg_Guy; Jul 22, 2026 at 11:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:38 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.