HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted May 11, 2026, 1:07 PM
PHL10's Avatar
PHL10 PHL10 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLtoNYC View Post
Interesting that the Inquirer has yet to report on this win for the city (or its buried in their site)... Meanwhile, when a Philly Wawa closes, the Inquirer reports on that faster than TMZ does for celebrity gossip....
[/I]
haha, well said!


This may be a hyper-local post but four houses have been torn down on 17th Street between Naudain and Rodman. When the first one went down, I didn't think about it; and it had a gravel vacant lot to it. The second was modified beyond recognition. But I was surprised to see recently these other two pictured below disappear as well. The form-stone one is meh, but the other was prefect. Does the Rittenhouse historic district protections not go that far south?

__________________
I've been living under a rock.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.