HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 10, 2026, 10:24 PM
tmacdougall tmacdougall is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 247
Yes, I've heard of a very prominent, deeply respected craft beer company that will be on first floor, riverfront restaurant w/ patio at the gateway.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy321 View Post
^^^

I can’t say to much but I know of 2 confirmed food type places one beside Jemmy gourmet and the other facing assumption blvd. There has been several other rumours that I cannot confirm as of yet. I haven’t heard of anything in the corner unit like you speak of it would be really nice to see a nice sit down restaurant go there.

There has been one confirmed bar style place on the riverfront side at the gateway towers.

The grocery store has a very rough estimate opening month of July.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:55 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.