Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor734
^ I'm hardly the only poster here who has maintained a negative opinion of this build's design and architectural style whenever the topic comes up. I have also expressed concerns about the quality and longevity of the construction I have heard raised by people I know in construction. I shall continue to do so in the future when the subject arises.
As for my being constantly negative, that is simply false. I am complementary about Building 1 at Fundy Quay, the new Museum design, the renders for the new build on Sandy Point Rd and several other past projects around town. I'm also hugely optimistic about the potential for the Lafford project at Tin Can Beach.
If I refuse to look at every development through rose coloured glasses well, that's just the way it is.....get used to it. If you find this that upsetting then perhaps you should stay out of this thread in the future or at least skip my comments. Maybe there is an ignore feature on this forum. Perhaps you should look into that.
|
You missed the point.
You are the only one who have had multiple people on multiple occasions ask you to cool it because you were negatively impacting their experience.
No one is asking you to change your opinion, but similar to someone using their phone in a movie theatre, we are asking you to show respect for others in the forum and give it a rest.
Of course you can choose to act however you like, but you're respectfully being asked to change your behavior for the betterment of the community here.