HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Mar 29, 2026, 7:39 PM
sailor734 sailor734 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 2,678
I don’t know anything specific but it wouldn’t surprise me. I think QSR numbers are a bit of a pendulum that can swing quickly from “not enough “ to “too many” Combine that with the affordability issues many are facing and I expect a lot of people are cutting back.
On a similar vein I wonder how the new McDonalds in Millidgeville is doing? The drive through never seems to be lined up and there always looks like a good number of empty parking spaces when I go by.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.