HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 28, 2026, 4:45 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by WZ1 View Post
I would be interested in coming. Some of you i have known of or online for years like Harls etc but never met in person. Now that I'm back in the area I'd be down.
You.. know me? *blush*

I'm sure I've had interactions with you in the past but I'm so old now.. haha.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:12 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.