HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 28, 2026, 3:27 PM
Dominion301 Dominion301 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanR27 View Post
5/18 of the 333s are in the *A livery now so good chance we'll see it pretty frequently!

The last time we had AC 333 service that I can recall was in 2016 when YOW-FRA ran on it for a month. I remember zipping over one day at lunch to catch the (at the time) lone *A livery arriving.

A sign that sun season is winding down, I see a Swoop 7M8 is doing a ferry flight to PVR for the final northbound of the season. I can also see an AC 7M8 (would have been operating NAS) and a WS 7M8 (would be off to SNU had Cuba travel not been shot down) parked at the remote stands as well.
LHR was going to be upgauged to the 333 for summer 2020, but...

There was a summer in the 2010s when LHR was on a 333 but I can't remember which one.

Today’s departure count: 79

Sun flights count (both transborder & international): 16

Today's cancellation count (so far): 0
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.