HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Mar 5, 2026, 3:40 AM
skyscraperaccount skyscraperaccount is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboycurtis View Post
I'm sure several of you saw this post on Reddit this morning.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/ottawa/article/is...commute-kanata-south-to-downtown-ottawa/

I had an audible chuckle when the writer says the location where they boarded the bus.

Eagleson Road and Cope Drive

Cope drive? are you kidding me?

A 61 minute best case ride to Tunneys sounds awful. I'm glad I don't have a normal job. Checking the weather forecast to wake up an hour early to pray everything goes smoothly.

That second picture in the article looks terrible. Single car train comes in that is likely packed and has to disembark everyone in the same area. Single car trains means we lose the proper ingress and egress of the 2 staircases.

Not only did we get a Chevrolet... we got the Chevette.
We got the Canadian special - Acadian
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:15 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.