HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 15, 2026, 8:31 PM
adamuptownsj adamuptownsj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Saint John NB
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingun View Post
I assume she will outperform the Ivan Court and Norm McFarlane reelection attempts (15% and 17%, respectively).

Reardon in, Ogden basically in, and Blaine Harris the barber over west apparently is too. There's a huge opening for, to be polite, a better candidate.

Reddit thinks 2024 NB Liberal candidate David Alston might run, and I've heard 2024 NB PC candidate Paul Dempsey might too. There's always noise around [Greg/Mel] Norton but I think a lot of that is wishcasting from the business/legal communities here.

The only council candidate I'm aware of is a beard-and-tie-dye type, Andrew Miller, in Ward 3... who seems weirdly mad that we have a snow ban with some teeth in the South End. Four councillors are confirmed to be retiring, Lowe, Ogden, Harris, and Killen.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:12 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.