Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvisionSaintJohn
Is Hampton not part of the Kennebecasis Valley? I thought all communities along the Kennebecasis were considered part of “KV”.
|
Technically, Sussex is in the Kennebecasis Valley, but you wouldn't catch anybody calling it KV. For me, it probably ends up at Darlings Island/Nauwigewauk, and Hampton is distinct.
The 'Bottle Poet,' which is some kind of wine bar, is heading to 1 Gondola Point Road. It fits Rothesay, but I will be curious to see if it survives.
Further confirmation about Firehouse Subs from the TJ. I was surprised to read there is only one in Moncton and Fredericton. If you haven't been, they are great; I find them much better quality and taste than something like Subway.
Firehouse Subs eyes Quispamsis for new restaurant
https://tj.news/saint-john-south/firehouse-subs-coming-to-quispamsis
Quote:
The committee approved the restaurant as a discretionary use Tuesday night for Unit 111 at the Quispamsis Town Centre, 175 Hampton Rd.
According to a staff report, the approximately 148-square-metre restaurant will offer takeout and delivery, with no sit-down dining. Proposed hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week.
|
Quote:
|
There are currently four locations in New Brunswick, including two in Saint John, one in Moncton and one in Fredericton.
|