HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Business & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 27, 2025, 6:28 PM
WarrenC12's Avatar
WarrenC12 WarrenC12 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East OV!
Posts: 24,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikin View Post
I'm thinking hotels are even better for a neighborhood as people are here to be out and about enjoying things and spending money. Downtown benefits from both of course, but it seems every project for residential gets hampered by "social housing" requirements so recently I am thinking the more hotels and the less residential the better for a neighborhood I live in or frequent.
I'm pretty sure you don't want to live in a place that is constantly full of tourists. It seems a lot better than the reality.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Business & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:47 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.