HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 26, 2025, 12:03 AM
jollyburger jollyburger is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 15,815
I think some of that is out of date. That street level rendering is from 2020

https://web.archive.org/web/20200930181529/https://mg2.com/projects/the-amazing-brentwood/

This is removed from the current webpage but I guess they had Apple at one point



I think this is the space between Tower 5 and the old mall.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:31 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.