HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 17, 2025, 7:53 PM
thenoflyzone thenoflyzone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 4,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominion301 View Post
Another thing to consider is B6 would want into LIS with a minimum of 3x weekly but probably more like daily service. I could see WS launching YHZ-LIS with as little as weekly service to get their toe in the door.

YWG-KEF I can see happening tomorrow to connect to FI’s network.
WS and FI don’t even codeshare. Without that, the route won’t amount to much….

As for LIS, I’m eager to see what they will announce. Flight times and frequencies will be interesting. There’s a very real chance it’s an early afternoon departure from YHZ and a late night arrival into LIS.

If I had to bet, i'd say YHZ-LIS is a sunday only flight, with an arrival time in LIS of 10pm.

Last edited by thenoflyzone; Nov 17, 2025 at 8:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:14 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.