HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 24, 2025, 9:51 PM
Nouvellecosse's Avatar
Nouvellecosse Nouvellecosse is online now
Volatile Pacivist
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Rommheim View Post
True. On my way back home from Trois-Rivieres last week, I was STUNNED to see a pretty impressive new cluster in Terrebonne. I mean I knew about it via Agoramtl but I had yet to see it with my own eyes. It doesn't look like Vienna or anything, but it's impressive.

Brossard now has a massive new cluster at the REM, along with the riverside one it already had. Brossard will soon have a third cluster with towers up to 40 floors at Panama. Longueuil now has a legit skyline, and Nun's Island has two separate clusters. Vaudreuil has one too now, and sure Laval has a bunch of small ones. So yes, Montreal has a number of off-island suburban clusters, OF COURSE, none of them are anywhere near the one's in suburban Vancouver and TO. Those are monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Let's see some photos of these new highrise clusters in greater Montreal.

There were a few when I last lived there, but none that were anywhere near the scope of what you saw then in Vancouver (e.g., Metrotown, New West, Burquitlam, Surrey City Centre) and Toronto (take your pick of a dozen or more such clusters).
Yes I wanna see them as well. I don't recall seeing any other clusters the last time I was there but that was almost 5 years ago now. Well, technically I went downtown in 2023 during a flight connection but didn't explore other areas.
__________________
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw
Don't ask people not to debate a topic. Just stop making debatable assertions. Problem solved.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:12 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.