HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 17, 2025, 9:29 PM
neutroniks neutroniks is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRain&Snow View Post
I think different people have a different understandings of what counts as a "major grocery store." I think it will probably be something comparable to the Family Foods on Donald. Maybe a FoodFare or Co-Op.

True North has clearly stated that the redevelopment will include a grocery store. From their website:

"The central core of the redevelopment will include neighbourhood services and retail, a full-scale grocery store, and public spaces."

Source:
https://www.tnse.com/news/true-north-real-estate-development-acquires-portage-place-mall/
Honestly, I can see them putting in a Save-On-Foods. I've seen the smaller scale ones in other places like Vancouver and Toronto, and they're nice and set up well with just about the essentials you'd need from a grocery store.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:17 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.