Still coming across more quirks with electronic signage every time I use this thing. Walked to Carling from downtown area after fireworks along the MUP. Love that the thing is actually lit up. I would like to see that lighting continue along the path towards Pimisi though. You get about 50 meters of lights going west of Pimisi and then it goes dark.
Anyhow.
Arrive at Carling and I see a northbound train is 1 minute out and there is no mention of SB train. The overhead sign continued to show Bayview train 1min until about 6 minutes later the SB train shows up.
I then arrive at South Keys. Once again sorry for my broken camera.
So Line 4 ends at Uplands now.
Line 2 NB ends at Gladstone. Help me make sense of all of this.
I will pretend to ignore the grammar, but what elevators are we talking about here? There are 2 elevators at SK and I def saw somebody using them on my way in to watch fireworks.
I also think its very cute there is no mention of LRT service short turning in the east end this weekend. I would like to think a NB train arriving at Bayview would have an audible announcement stating as such combined with a visual announcement. Might as well double down and have an announcement in the station as well.
And speaking of Bayview. Why does the single train EB stop at the far end of the platform from the escalators and stairs? Everybody had to run to make the connection as the train was arriving at the same time.
I don't use OC often or for anything other than leisure and yet every time I find weird little ill though out things like this almost without fail.
That said, Line 2 trains might be built like steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.