Quote:
Originally Posted by aberdeen5698
Are you suggesting no stations between Arbutus and UBC? 'Cause I certainly don't think that's such a good idea. The construction is annoying, but being glad that it's over doesn't mean that I think it was the wrong thing to do.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviscon
I mean if we want the Jericho Lands to be developed to that scale, we need stations in between.
But I guess the stations can be phased if we want to expedite the rail to UBC
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by idunno
I don't think "infill underground stations" are of interest from TransLink's side (see 57th Ave Station non-starter)
|
Sorry, typo: station
decks. A large part of the delay seems to have been the challenge of keeping Broadway open during construction... and it hasn't helped traffic or local businesses as much as we thought.
Macdonald
maybe, but Alma's not so critical that we can't "just" close it off to non-bus traffic and call it a day.