HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 26, 2025, 10:24 PM
RHINO's Avatar
RHINO RHINO is offline
Project manger
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: KAMLOOPS
Posts: 857
Yeah... its been warm enough that the lakes are all around 76F - 82F depending where you go ( Sicamous to Osoyoos ) I've spent 8 weekends at lakes through out the region this year thus far and am headed to Summerland this Thursday to finish off the summer, then to Calgary. We are lucky to have access to the weather , the heat and the geography that we do here. Sometimes I think some of us ( including myself ) take it for granted. Other times, I wonder why EVERYONE hasn't moved here yet.














Taken from all over the internet
__________________
Trudeau HAS dragged us all into ruin.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.