HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jul 2, 2025, 2:23 PM
3rd&Brown 3rd&Brown is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtcriminal View Post
the wnba season is from May-October, so essentially the summer, when the Flyers and Sixers are not playing. So even if there are some concerts and events during the summer, I doubt it's an issue to schedule around them.
Besides, I am hoping against hope that they don't repeat the mistake they made by tearing down the spectrum. they could keep both arenas and have them both be profitable. I say this without running any numbers, just a gut feeling.
Also they should keep the Linc, even if the Eagles build a new stadium. move the Union there. I will bang that drum till I can't bang it no more.
They should tear it down and build the residential neighborhood they've been claiming would sprout there for years. In addition, if there was a second arena down there it would pull demand from the various venues in and around Center City.

I hope we get something like the SoFi center in South Philly with mixed used development closer to the subway stop.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.