HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 17, 2025, 4:22 PM
mcgrath618's Avatar
mcgrath618 mcgrath618 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Clark Park, Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysb View Post
I'm a little glad they got rid of the 7/11 that was proposed at one stage there.
I forgot about that! I'm inclined to disagree, ground-floor retail is a good thing and while 7/11 isn't exactly the nicest thing, it's still convenient to have in a pinch for things like milk, bread, batteries, and late-night junk food.

Last edited by mcgrath618; Jun 17, 2025 at 4:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:26 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.