HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 24, 2025, 12:10 PM
SteveD's Avatar
SteveD SteveD is offline
Back on the road again
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: East Atlanta Village
Posts: 3,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
I think the economic impact will be every bit as large as the 1996 Olympics.
I know we don't need to get into Politics here, and shouldn't, but the bloated Orange Man is putting the whole US World Cup component at risk. Many of you might not follow the news much, but I've read "pull the US out of the World Cup" more than a few times already. LA Olympics, too.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:50 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.