HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


View Poll Results: Who has the more positive vision for Canada's future?
Mark Carney's Liberals 176 73.95%
Pierre Poilievre's Conservatives 62 26.05%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 3, 2025, 12:11 AM
missing_middle missing_middle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2025
Posts: 213
Yeah I dunno. I was trying to figure out what just sort of puts me off about Carney and I think it's that he's the perfect politician....if it were like the year 2010.

A perfect example of a _low conviction social climbing trans-national-eco-capital elitist type_ that seem to get attracted to the ambivalence of centrist politics. Like a Hillary Clinton or Mitt Romney type or something.

Competent perhaps....but it's also very different times.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:17 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.