HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2025, 1:48 PM
adamuptownsj adamuptownsj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Saint John NB
Posts: 2,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny golden View Post
Looking at the PAOL site, that one lot includes the apartment building at 25 Dominion Street. I believe that Valmond Robichaud used to own it. I seem to remember that there were plans for a 2nd similar building on this lot. It would be an excellent downtown location; walking distance to the Avenir Center, Sobeys etc.

I also recall Valmond having plans for a hotel on the Harper Lane property.
You could build something quite a bit larger than 25 Dominion's 4 floors on that lot, now. It's a nice looking building (no idea why I assumed it wasn't, must have been that green roof in the overhead view) but could be complimented by a 5-6 storey neighbour with ground floor commercial along High.

Re: Harper's Lane, you gotta wonder if the construction of Infinity would justify connecting it to the Wheeler ramps via the gap between Staples and Superstore, and realigning the western end to meet Medjuck St.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:59 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.