Quote:
Originally Posted by mcj
Application does say a future School/Park site, although I would hope that at least the school component of that is as far away from the stroads of 152nd and 104 as possible.
Would be good if they could add a proper bus exchange here, could incorporate a plaza with that on the corner of 152nd and 104. I know that the intercity "Greyhound"-type buses use the parking lots on the north end of the mall for passenger pickup. Considering the focus on setting up better intercity bus service by the Province, having something more formal here would be a good start.
|
105th is supposed to be an arterial (due to the defunct 104th LRT), so that could provide an entrance for a bus terminal close to Hwy1
There's a parcel on 105th next to the Guildford community centre - that could be a good location for a school (although 105 is an arterial!). I wonder if it would be freestanding or in a building podium?