HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 16, 2024, 9:15 PM
BaddieB BaddieB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
I’d be surprised if it’s mostly docile seniors, but fair is fair. Each neighbourhood needs to take in their fare share social housing.
I disagree, spreading out DTES across the city just makes everything worse. DTES should be contained to DTES while efforts are make to bring back something like Riverview in a remote place. I don't blame people who don't want more drug addicts in their neighborhood. I'm fine with social housing for the poor but not for social housing for people who need treatment.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:35 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.