HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 30, 2024, 1:34 PM
nwalbert nwalbert is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2047 View Post
https://yfcfredericton.ca/Latest-News/fr...ent/?mc_cid=db755159f3&mc_eid=4cfae9cf5d

Traffic is up 23 percent in Fredericton. I believe this would put the airport well over the previous record year in 2019.
Impressive for YFC!

I recently booked the YSJ - Halifax route for two times in September. For anyone commuting to Halifax on a regular basis, what a fantastic service!! $400 round-trip is significantly less than my company pays for mileage and more convenient.

Not sure who much traction it will get, but if it eventually connects with AC flights as planned, I can see it being extremely strategic for YSJ.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:49 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.