HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jun 25, 2024, 11:50 AM
nwalbert nwalbert is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyAm00394 View Post
Thought I share this update on this thread too:
Wow! This really is BIG news. Very happy to see this development moving forward and I have no doubt it will be well worth the wait.

Between this and Funny Quay I am sure it will garner some attention in the development community and drive some additional projects to get kick started.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:22 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.