HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 24, 2024, 12:41 PM
darkharbour darkharbour is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvisionSaintJohn View Post
The green zones simply should not be permitted to exist within residential areas. There’s lots of land in SJ that is sufficiently removed from residential neighbourhoods.
You cannot simply move people out into the woods or into an industrial area, there are no services there and you're basically dooming them by isolating them even further from employment, food, care, etc.

I get it, I have friends who live on Waterloo, I don't live far either and walk to work every day past tents, there are people in very difficult positions, however I feel that vilifying them is not going to help anyone get back on their feet. I say hi to folks I pass in my neighbourhood, treat them as humans, and I hope others do too.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:02 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.