HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 18, 2024, 2:07 AM
Changing City's Avatar
Changing City Changing City is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 8,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowhou View Post
I've heard rumours that the New Flyer electric busses are completely trash products, while the trolley busses are tried and true. If this is a signal that the trolley network is expanding I'd be extremely happy to hear that. Direct electricity feed is greener and more efficient than battery electric busses. I hate to say I-told-you-so to some here but...
TransLink bought Nova battery electric buses for the No.100 route. BC Transit bought New Flyer battery electric buses, but haven't taken delivery yet.
__________________
Contemporary Vancouver development blog, https://changingcitybook.wordpress.com/ Then and now Vancouver blog https://changingvancouver.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:15 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.