HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects


Boardwalk at Bricktown - Legends Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Oklahoma City Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 3, 2024, 8:08 PM
Hot Rod's Avatar
Hot Rod Hot Rod is offline
Big City Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Seattle-Vancouver-Osaka-Chongqing-Chicago-OKC
Posts: 1,187
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsdatcharlie View Post
I Have a question, where can i find the permit filed for this building?
there isn't one yet for Legends Tower, hence it's a proposal. I also don't think they have building permits for the rest of the development (3 345' highrises).

to my knowledge, they're working iwth the city to get an variance on the supertall (Legends Tower); I assume therefore, it this might become an all-or-nothing mega proposal, as opposed to it originally being Phase I - approved and Phase II Supertall to come later.

The site has already been approved for 345' for al 4 towers if I recall correctly and a $200M TIF to be rebated by the city once at least 900 units are built, it's just now they want 1907' for one supertall tower and that hasn't been approved yet. Construction might very well be phased the original way, but approvals might become all or nothing (if the city doesn't approve 1907' for Legends Tower, then I suspect the developer will walk on the whole thing).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.