Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofYOW
That’s really good actually considering all the feed YTZ gets for this route.
|
You can start to see the 'pieces' of a potential evening "bank" from YOW on Porter.
You will have YEG/YVR + YYC arrive in the 14:45-15:30 timeframe (imagine a YWG & YYJ flight in this time period too).
And they currently connect to EWR/BOS/YTZ... in the summer with a YHZ.
If they retimed an evening YYG or moved up YQM, Porter would have a nice connection setup.
I'm still not sure how folks fly EWR/BOS back to YEG/YVR right now... every time I check it's via YOW&YTZ or YTZ+YYZ change. Something they are probably working on for S24 I would think when they keep getting additional airframes.
I wonder if YOW even has the gate space for such an operation. I know in S23, WS would have two south gates (26 and 28) and if the YEG was late pushing back, the inbound YWG or YYC would have to wait.