Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoldtimer
Does the information you draw from indicate what flights are cancelled? It would be interesting to know.
|
Cancelled for today:
AC8002 MONTREAL
PD2202 TORONTO-CITY
PD2246 TORONTO-CITY
AC8871 WASHINGTON, REAGAN
AC461 TORONTO
AC465 TORONTO - replaced by AC1593
So we're now up to 6 CXX on the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truenorth00
DL maybe. I doubt YOW can support KLM and AF. Better for AF to just expand service and go daily to eventually double daily. They are one company. No point supporting multiple brands in a market like YOW.
|
Double daily CDG I think's a pipe dream, at least in the next 10 years. Beyond the 789, there's still the 772 and 77W (including the high density configuration) that would have to be achieved first.
Agree though that KL to AMS is also highly unlikely given AMS is slot capped. KL would have to reduce frequencies elsewhere to accommodate YOW.
Getting back LHR followed closely by getting FRA back should be the next priorities I'd think. FRA also has Condor as a possibility.