HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #31  
Old Posted Jan 19, 2023, 8:42 PM
OTownandDown OTownandDown is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.OT13 View Post
walk by today for the first time. Though the tower was a bit of a let down, I like what they did at ground level. The street facing units on Cambridge, the mid-block pedestrian walkway and plaza, tower stepped-back towards Bronson, the retail on the corner (not yet leased).

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.4134363,...1GkRIAGDQ5_HbTKuE63tg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
I'm amazed at the beige/brown building abutting in the back of your google image.

I thought at first 'how refreshing, they're playing nice by being flush with eachother for the height of the building'

But then I noticed that somebody is out of plumb so much that at the base they're off by about 6", and at the top they're off by 6" in the opposite direction. SOMEBODY isn't vertical here
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:11 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.