HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 18, 2021, 8:39 PM
cganuelas1995 cganuelas1995 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by scryer View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure I recall seeing single tracking to Langley being in the cards.

It would be incredibly short sighted and I would like to think that the region has learned its lesson from single tracking in Richmond . Richmond ain't getting no extension anytime soon until they sort that mess out .

Double tracking the Skytrain all the way through will make future extensions easier. And yes, I do feel that we need to do the region a favour by future-proofing the Expo line further east just in case it warrants it. For example, I could legitimately see us extending the Expo line to the area around the Langley Memorial hospital. But that would depend on how eager Langley is to densify to justify that extension as well as many other factors (and it is a very far flung future demand).
Trains to Aldergrove?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:26 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.