HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


View Poll Results: Would you vote for a ETS Rapid Transit masterplan scheme?
Yes, I'd vote for more BRT/LRT 301 82.92%
No, what we have is fine. 34 9.37%
I dunno, maybe, yes, no, whatever. 28 7.71%
Voters: 363. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 30, 2020, 2:33 AM
Black Star Black Star is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 7,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardhatdan View Post
The fact you think nothing charged within the oil sector itself in the last decade shows you aren't paying attention (hint, it's the US' own production). .

Oil is a viable commodity, it likely will be for several decades in my opinion, but not in the way it was pre 2015. As for your partisan polish views, I'm not going to bother with a discussion on that, it's pointless.

Keep throwing all your eggs in one basket... Double down on it if you really believe it

I certainly won't be.

BTW....what is your miracle source of renewable energy.

I need answers. Not just in the future renewables Blah blah. Well...what the hell is it lol. How is it economical. What is the science? And How is it financed?

Last edited by Black Star; Aug 30, 2020 at 3:51 AM.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:00 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.