HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2020, 1:36 PM
dleung's Avatar
dleung dleung is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
Yeah, the "you're filibustering/exhausting me!" argument doesn't hold water - basically a rephrasing of "I've failed to convince you, and I think I'm now going to throw a tantrum until it convinces you".

Sometimes this thread goes many hours without a single post. Speak, if you want to speak.
I have no plans to win a contest on who gets out the least and has enough time on here to 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 the most.

What are you "disagreeing" with anyway? That you and Acajack are such fierce defenders of Trump in the current events forum is telling...
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.