HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 5, 2019, 1:29 AM
Ire Narissis Ire Narissis is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
I've always thought Canada has one foot in Europe and the other in America. Since we have at least some European sensibilities, we tend to understand cheese a little better than our American cousins.

Speaking of cheese, I've been noticing recently that with our new larger Costco in the city, that they have expanded their selection of cheeses, especially with some outstanding Scottish and Welsh varieties. I am most pleased.
I like my cheese to not resemble plastic, and that alone distinguishes me from a lot of Americans.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.