Quote:
Originally Posted by zahav
I bet Westjet Link will take over the Red Deer route, it makes sense especially now, I agree with the other posts, I think Link will succeed in killing these local AC routes. I am also surprised how frankly they talk about how it was underperforming. Usually officials like to make things as sugar-coated and politically correct as possible like "We appreciate the community's support, but at this time the route and aircraft are not correct". In this case they flat out said it was due to demand. Same thing that BA said when they pulled LHR
|
Here at YCG we are wishing Westjet in some form would come in and perhaps takeover the Castlegar Calgary route and leave the Vancouver flights to AC Express. But we need a plane with the technology to land in poorer conditions to help us shake the "Cancelgar" moniker.