HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted May 28, 2017, 12:42 AM
lrt's friend lrt's friend is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,811
I am in Ottawa and I remember having to go to a business meeting in Guelph in winter. I used VIA to get to Toronto but had to rent a car to get to Guelph. I remember checking VIA schedules at the time and I could not make it work. I would have loved to have been able to make the whole trip by rail with a short taxi in Guelph. As it stood, I was glad to have made the Ottawa-Toronto portion by rail as there was a blizzard, but I was definitely looking to make the whole trip by rail. A business associate drove the whole way and it was a white knuckling experience.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.