HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 6, 2017, 7:00 PM
Monctoncore Monctoncore is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by gehrhardt View Post
"Brew Pup"? I hope that isn't an official render.

Honestly though, if this works out and a local brewer takes up residence in this building, that will make 4 brewers (Tide and Boar, Pumphouse, Gahan, and this new one) all within a couple of blocks of each other.

I'm all for the Moncton Brewery district.
I would say this is going to work out, they wouldn't be doing this if they didn't have people already lined up.. I would say the microbrewery probably owns the building along with the yoga studio.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.