HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


View Poll Results: Based on options for Broadway Corridor Study, what is your preferred choice?
BRT: Commercial to UBC 25 6.16%
LRT A: Commercial to UBC OR Commercial via VCC to UBC 31 7.64%
LRT B: Main St. to UBC AND Commercial to UBC 18 4.43%
RRT: Commercial to UBC OR VCC to UBC 283 69.70%
COMBO: RRT to Arbutus/LRT to Main St via Arbutus 39 9.61%
BUS: Enhanced Bus Service for all buses to UBC 10 2.46%
Voters: 406. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 24, 2017, 12:42 AM
Reecemartin's Avatar
Reecemartin Reecemartin is offline
YouTube Creator
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Vancouver/Toronto
Posts: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by trofirhen View Post
By the M.Line built out, do you mean Arbutus and / or UBC? And is the "poco spur" not The Evergreen Line? just trying to clarify your information request
I mean to UBC and well the Evergreen Line was rolled into the M Line no? By the Poco spur I mean the spur that would run to Port Coquitlam from Coquital Central.

And to chime in on autonomous vehicles, I'd say we are probably in the middle. I'm doubtful that the tech will be 100% ready in two to three years but, in five I think that's pretty much guaranteed. It's true people have been talking about it for a long time but now we've achieved critical mass. All the big auto companies, Tesla, Uber, Lyft, Google, Delphi, Baidu and probably Apple are all working on autonomous cars now and competition in the market usually leads to faster progress. And when the market demands it I think regulations will be faster than we think.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.