HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 4, 2016, 6:33 AM
retro_orange retro_orange is offline
retro_orange
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: East Van
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
The coloured glass is now appearing on the west facade over Expo Boulevard. I didn't see it today until I got down to ground level and there it was, peeking out from behind some trees (last few pics below).



Oct.3 '16, my pics
Nice update, this one isn't slowing down. I never realized how underbuilt the Boston Pizza property is. I wonder what the chances of something decent sized being built there are?

Last edited by retro_orange; Oct 4, 2016 at 7:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:37 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.