HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 22, 2016, 10:20 PM
TownGuy's Avatar
TownGuy TownGuy is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Cobourg, ON
Posts: 3,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post


Nope, the final design was changed slightly based on public input. Behold the rendering below:



Less cartoonish colour palette, larger entrance foyer and larger windows overlooking the public plaza.
This is certainly better but it's gone the way of the tin shed fad like Edmontons. I don't think they will age very well. A lot of new stadiums/arenas just look like a big blob of nothingness.

I feel like this was the original tin shed blob but I could be wrong?

     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.