Posted Jul 12, 2016, 2:53 PM
|
 |
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,900
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by delts145
I like the blue lighting. IMO, There are a lot of reasons to be happy with the design of 111. I believe it fits its spot and accompanying performing arts center perfectly. It serves as excellent infill, particularly at the street level. While it is not a big game changer as far as its height in the skyline, it does make for a very attractive street presence on it's corner. The top is an attractive break from the body, and the lobby engagement is stunning. That said, it's now time for SLC to move on to a different type of curtain on the body of its next tower. I think 151 and the Regent will offer two very welcome variations to downtown.
|
It all makes sense now.....
|